This only has to be done once and the site will remember your details when you revisit.
- Click on the "register" button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your email address in the appropriate box (this will be your username when you log into the site)
- Type in your name, phone number and choose a password.
- Click "sign up"
You will now need to go into your email account where you will have an email from Thunder Road Kitchen asking you to confirm that this is you by clicking the link supplied.
Your account is now set up and you are ready to order
How to place an Order
- Choose which tab you would like to order from such as Sandwiches, or Salad Boxes
- Select the item you wish to order via the drop down menu choices.
- Choose your bread, salad, sauces, extra fillings etc.
- Click "add to basket"
- You may wish to add cakes, crisps, fruit or drinks from our "individual items" tab by clicking "add to basket" next to each item.
- Click "place order" on the left hand side to proceed.
- The first time you order you will be asked to confirm the delivery address, this is done by clicking on the word "here" in the bottom right.
- Add the delivery address along with the postcode and click "create address"
- You will get confirmation of the delivery address along with a map. Now click the menu button to return to your order.
- Confirm your delivery date, time slot and payment method by choosing the appropriate drop down boxes.
- If you have any special requests or instructions, please add this into the "notes" box.
- To complete your order click "confirm order"
The next time you visit us online your details will be remembered so ordering will be much quicker.